My Etsy Store

Welcome to my delightful Etsy Store filled with colour, charm and creativity. I hope you enjoy your visit and browse through the many pieces I have had the greatest pleasure making. If you feel the urge to purchase any of the items please contact me at Jan@Jsjcreations.com or Jsgcreations@aol.com. I frequently add new items to the store so please re-visit. I hope you enjoy my store.

Sunday 7 March 2010

Handmade jewellery

Beautiful handmade necklaces made with glorious glass beads. 
£10.00 each
Post and Package FREE

Jsgcreations@aol.com - Email for details


Black/White coloured necklace and earrings set - £12.00 No Postage/Package Cost in UK.
Green and pink beads on a gold plated chain necklace. Beautiful design with gorgeous glass beads to adorn the neck of your favourite lady.  £12.00 - No Postage/Packing costs in UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.