My Etsy Store

Welcome to my delightful Etsy Store filled with colour, charm and creativity. I hope you enjoy your visit and browse through the many pieces I have had the greatest pleasure making. If you feel the urge to purchase any of the items please contact me at Jan@Jsjcreations.com or Jsgcreations@aol.com. I frequently add new items to the store so please re-visit. I hope you enjoy my store.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Bracelet - Charm style

Beautiful glass beads, gorgeous colours.  Beads are put on pins separately before being joined onto gold plated chain.

Clasp fastening on chain. 

Beautiful mixture of shapes and colours.  Each bead is carefully chosen to create the most wonderful piece of homemade jewellery.

Each bracelet £8.00    No Postage/Packing Charge in UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.